Sales Manager - Dallas, TX
Regenesis Biomedical, Inc.
This position is field based and incumbent will travel approximately 80% of the time within a territory consisting of Dallas, Amarillo, Big Springs, Austin, and Temple, TX, and Oklahoma City, OK.
The incumbent in this position is responsible, under director level supervision, for initial and follow-up sales calls on prospective and current clients, as well as performing in-service duties for all patients to explain the use of system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs initial and follow-up sales calls on prospective and current clients.
- Conducts product in-services to current clients as needed.
- Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of the use, operation and maintenance of system.
- Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of competitor products.
- Develops sales plan according to the objectives of the company.
- Documents sales activity for supervisor.
CORE COMPETENCIES / KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Time management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
Detail-oriented; flexibility and creativity.
Interpersonal and communications skills to work effectively with all levels of staff.
Familiar with HIPAA requirements as they pertain to the DME field.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & TRAINING REQUIRED
Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of one year of sales experience in the medical field
Intermediate MSOffice skills, to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Familiarity with medical terminology as it pertains to pain management is preferred.
- Military veteran experience preferred, based on current business with national VA facilities
Outside sales, mostly in VA medical facilities.
Regenesis offers competitive health benefits, base salary and commissions, a matching 401k plan and a generous paid time off plan.
All interested job candidates must apply online at www.regenesisbio.com/careers.php
Regenesis Biomedical is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer