Sales and Operations Support Specialist
This position is responsible for the support of Carson Sales and services team members. As a critical part of our sales and service team, you will be responsible for multiple different duties and responsibilities for the Carson Brand. Interacting with our customers to provide a high level of service and satisfaction to improve the overall customer experience will be a key part of this position’s daily duties. This is an entry level position designed to bring in talented employees that want to grow with the Carson organization within a clear and structured career path.
In addition, this position will interact with all the departments within our organization, so good interpersonal skills are a requirement. We are looking for a true team player that is interested in building a career within our organization limited only by your own goals and aspirations.
- Provide a high level of customer service through the delivery of chemicals, parts, equipment or any related products and services that Carson offers.
- Operate company vehicles and equipment such as delivery trucks, forklifts and other equipment as needed.
- Manage customer volumes, dispensing observation and reporting back to customer and service department.
- Willingness to learn and grow through company provided training curriculum and development.
- Ability to communicate and interact well with others.
- Inventory management of products both on Carson sites as well as the customer’s locations.
- Must be able to work independently with a strong sense of urgency.
- Must be able to travel as needed, including some overnight travel paid for by Carson.
Relationships and Roles:
- To demonstrate the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- To build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Valid driver’s license and able to clear an MVR review and be insurable.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs or more on a regular basis with repeated bending and twisting in the work environment.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed time frames.
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Aflac, Pre-paid legal, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and PTO.
Carson is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.