The position of HVAC Installer will perform skilled installation and alteration of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and heat pump systems and related equipment and facilities; as well as preventative maintenance and routine servicing of equipment.
- Perform installations, preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as needed or requested by customers
- Document and maintain service records/actions accurately
- Visit customer homes and businesses to evaluate and resolve HVAC issues
- Provide prompt, efficient service and proactive communication with customers
- Recommend additional services to customers as appropriate and complete the services immediately when possible
- Other duties as required.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2 – 3 years of hands-on HVAC installer experience required
- EPA certification is required, NATE certification a plus
- Knowledge of HVAC tools, materials, test equipment, knowledge of repair, maintenance, and installation techniques
- Ability to analyze disparate problems, develop efficient solutions, and work independently
- Able to frequently lift 25-50 lbs.
- Customer service mentality, and team orientation
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills with the ability to explain the benefits of various solutions
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Must pass a background check and drug screen test.
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Aflac, Pre-paid legal, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and PTO.
We are an equal opportunity employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.