Graduate Analyst - Datamonitor Healthcare | Informa Pharma Intelligence, San Diego or New York
Datamonitor Healthcare, part of Informa Business Intelligence, has an exciting opportunity for Graduate Analysts, passionate about healthcare and life sciences to join a growing team of market-leading experts. In this role you’ll be a part of a transformative team researching the next big advances in healthcare, while advising senior Executives at Pharma companies.
This is an excellent opportunity for graduates to join a best-in-class brand, become an industry expert and develop your career as a market expert in this field. You will deliver insightful research on issues across the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors, producing high quality output in the form of reports and briefs.
- Deliver insightful research, by developing a structured and logical approach to data collection, collating disease- and drug-specific data and inputting it into a proprietary database.
- Work with senior team members to identify the key commercial opportunities and challenges in the markets, as well as supporting the construction of sophisticated market forecast models in various therapy areas.
- Analyze market conditions to develop an understanding of the industry dynamics, identify the critical success factors within the market and forecast the direction of the market.
- Initiate and maintain coverage of developmental biotech/pharmaceutical products and the companies that own them, with a focus on analysis the scientific aspects of those products.
- Outline and execute ad-hoc data analyses on drug development, clinical trial designs, disease landscapes and epidemiology.
- Assist in forecasting drug revenue and predicting drug approvability and market penetration.
- Work with existing assets to develop additional disease coverage.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in the life sciences; a Masters or PhD would be an advantage.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry would be an advantage.
- Experience of collecting quality research and producing analytical reports.
- The ability to interpret and integrate data and information to develop clear, logical and conclusive analysis.
To apply for this opportunity and develop your career within an industry-leading global brand, please send your CV and a cover letter and salary expectations
Informa’s Business Intelligence (BI) division provides specialist data, intelligence and insight to our customers, helping them make better decisions, gain competitive advantage and enhance return on investment.
BI has a valuable portfolio of digital subscription products, providing business critical intelligence to global, regional and niche communities within five core industry sectors: Pharma & Healthcare; Finance; Telecoms, Media & Technology; Maritime & Law and Agribusiness & Commodities.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.