Informa currently has an exciting opportunity in our London office for an ambitious Sales professional looking to join a world leader in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Business Intelligence. This is a great opportunity to tap into a vibrant, open market to bring in new business with support from our team.
Informa Pharma & Healthcare, part of Informa Business Information, delivers insightful research and analysis on issues across the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical sectors.
Our Business Development professionals are responsible for representing our Best in Class Pharma Intelligence, predominantly driving subscription sales to high-profile global clients. You will be joining a leading team where we pride ourselves on growing the business and delivering the best service in the market.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Build and execute Business Development Strategy in collaboration with EU Head of Corp Account sand BD
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue targets by proactively sourcing prospects, opening and closing new business for the related BI products;
- Cold call new prospects and target existing customers for upsell opportunities;
- Contribute fully to the objectives of your Division and achieve the personal objectives set by your manager
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Highly competitive and results-driven - whilst maintaining yourself as a 'team player'
- Ability to articulate complex solutions in a simple and coherent manner
- Powerful verbal and written communication
- Strong self-management and organisational process
- Passionate, positive and enthusiastic
- Outgoing, confident and engaging
- Capable, and comfortable, in challenging the status quo
- Self-critical and capable of handling rejection
- Able to take on board advice and constructive criticism
- Minimum of 2 concurrent years’ strong results from a B2B sales role (essential)
- Relevant Pharma/ Biotech knowledge or experience in selling Market Intelligence or subscriptions to C- level executives
- Basic sales skills such-as opening, probing, benefit selling and closing
- Experience of mastering Salesforce.com or an alternative Sales CRM
This is an excellent opportunity with unlimited earning potential for driven, tenacious, intelligent, articulate, ambitious and sales professional who enjoys the fast-paced nature of Sales and is looking to establish a career in a global business intelligence brand with fantastic career development opportunities.
To apply for this opportunity and develop your career within an industry-leading global brand, please send APPLY HERE using your CV and a covering letter highlighting your suitability and salary