Horton Lees Brogden Lighting Design
Horton Lees Brogden Lighting Design (HLB)is an internationally recognized design firm focused on architectural lighting for both interior and exterior environments. We are passionate about the work we do and the power of light to impact on the natural and architectural environment. We infuse our core values of artistry,legacy,curiosity, balance,and integrity into every project.
We look for individuals who are inspired by our values,who seek to learn and in turn teach others,who respect, value and promote the integrity of our work,who care about the impact we make in people's lives,and who are responsive to our ever‐changing world.
We are looking forward to our new teammate, who:
- Is a self-starter and enjoys a fast-paced environment with a passionate hands-on team
- Seeks learning and shares knowledge, within and beyond the borders of the office
- Embraces the challenges of our multimedia world, with inventive problem solving gusto
- Enjoys a sunny, creative office space that welcomes dogs and fine feathered friends
- Is inspired by the world of design and opportunities to interface with peers across the country and clients around the world
- Appreciates a great benefits package with half-day Fridays and special summer hours
- Manages the work of one to three team members who provide administrative and organizational support to the Los Angeles and Denver design studios, and interfaces with business managers in our New York office
- Provides leadership for various projects and hands-on preparation of planning, projections, research, and reports that involve a wide range of topics such as team activities, physical office logistics, document and contract workflow, and billing and accounts receivable outreach
- Is an excellent communicator and assists senior team members with client care and information flow, including optimization and management of email, calendar, and telephone modalities
If interested, please visit our website at http://hlblighting.com/careers/ to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, caregiver status. Horton Lees Brogden Lighting Design takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in Deltek Vision preferred
- Design industry experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite (including Acrobat, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Bachelor’s degree recommended or related experience
- 3 to 5 years’ experience
- Certification in Business or Management or endeavoring to obtain it
- Knowledge of administrative practices and procedures
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of supervisory principles and practices